CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, January 31, 2005

you know what, giving me money really wont make me stick to my curfew. (although i vaugely remember this morning shouting at you, telling you no i am not gonna give a damn about the curfew) or rather, i know you care. but please, learn to show your concern in a different way?

and why do you all give me money whenever something goes wrong. its getting a little bit irritating. i cant be bought you know. i am a (mature and sensible *hahaha) 18 year old girl. and i dont need all your money. i have my own money. but well, if you really want to give me more.. by all means go ahead.

haiyah okay. i will make an effort to go to school more often if it makes you all happier. growls.

ive got no work this entire week except on the weekends!!!! i need to pack my room! the bags of bday/xmas gifts are STILL in the corner.

i love you, yet at times i hate you.
i hate you, yet at times i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home